Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Wanted: Fellow Jurygeek

I must apologize to my readers (assuming there are some) for the infrequency of blog entries as of late. I have been rather sidetracked as the law firm I've worked for since 1997 is dissolving, and I am forming a new firm with trial lawyer Paul C. Looney. Same address, same phone number, but Lamson & Looney is giving way to Looney & Conrad.

While I wend my way through the vicious trials and tribulations of launching a semi-new law practice, my blog entries may be sparse. If there is another jurygeek interested in contributing to this blog, please contact me.

5 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger KipEsquire said...

You have readers!

In fact, I was hoping that you would weigh in on the story about the Chicago judge who refuses to seat all-white juries.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Mike said...

"I must apologize to my readers (assuming there are some)..."

I'm a reader, too.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Clay S. Conrad said...

Thank you both for the kind words... and Kip, while I didn't enter in on the Chicago racist judge as yet, I have responded to a guest post on your blog concerning "professional" juries.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Randy Barnett and other bloggers are saying nice things about you, though I don't know if they know you have a blawg:
http://volokh.com/posts/1122647696.shtml

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be interested in assisting with your blog, and if you are still looking, I can be reached at PhDJDConsult@aol.com. I've done some jurywork with both big and small cases, a having tried a few, agree that there is a lot of BS out there, as well as some good consultants. Working on an original data analysis at the present time on juror satisfaction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home